Monday, June 27, 2011

bridesmaids fail.

so this weekend i went to go see the movie 'bridesmaids.'
its adorable and raunchy and hilarious and disgusting and over the top, but i did love it.
ANYWAYS.
in the movie, kristen wiig's character gets pulled over by an adoooorable irish cop for her taillights being out, and they end up falling in love. ohhhh that cop character, i fell madly in love with him! melt my freaking heart (see below...)

isn't he precious?!
anyways, on the way home from the movies with my friends, i sighed and said outloud

"sigh, where is myyyy cute cop to come pull me over and fall in love with me?!"

and honestly, not 2 minutes later, i see red-and-blue lights in my rearview mirror, and i get pulled over! and the cop tells me that my TAILIGHTS are out! just like in the movie.

however, this cop was not as charming or as cute as chris o'dowd,
and we did not fall in love
and we did not live happily ever after.

but it makes for a good story i guess, right? haha!



1 comment: